- As per the new syllabus of INC.
- Includes five units on sociology.
- Include terminology at the end of the book.
- Easy concepts with simple language.
- Includes charts and tables for better understanding.
The Relevance of Sociology in the Nursing Profession is important. Sociology is defined as a study of human behavior inside the societal context. Despite its huge importance in politics, organizations, and other statistical fields, nursing students struggle to see its relevance in their chosen career. The study of sociology helps the individual to understand human society and how social system work.
ISBN:9789387077379 YEAR:2018 EDITION:2018 REPRINT:2021 BINDING: Paperback PUBLISHER: VPD AUTHOR:Divya Sharath