- It includes the basic fundamentals of nursing.
- Reference to INC Syllabus.
- Includes two parts: fundamentals of nursing and first aid.
- Simple language with easy understanding.
- Includes updated images, charts, and tables.
When you build a house, you start with the foundation and then move to the framework, walls, and so on. I think you get the point. Same with the foundation for nursing, the beginning point. It gives you an overview of what to expect when working as a nurse. The art and science of modern nursing encompass fundamental nursing concepts that include health, illness, stress and health promotion. Nurses work with physicians and other medical staff in a wide variety of medical and community settings. They provide preventive, primary, acute and chronic care for sick and injured patients with health information, restorative care, medication administration, and emergency care. Nursing care focuses on protecting and promoting physical and mental health for patients and for the community.
ISBN:9789387077119 YEAR:2018 EDITION:2018 BINDING:Paperback PUBLISHER:VPD AUTHOR:Lalita Rathore