- The book is divided into three units:
- Concept of health
- Community, Counselling, and Rehabilitation
- As per the new syllabus of INC for ANM.
- Include important questions for preparing competitive exams.
- Easy and simple language.
The book covers all the contents of community health nursing. Community health nurses use their nursing skills to provide care to patients and guide them to the necessary healthcare that is beyond the nurse’s scope of practice. The responsibilities of community health nurses are vast. They go to patients’ homes, community centers, hospice facilities and to long-term care facilities.