- Includes contents related to clinical pathology, hematology and blood banking.
- Includes instrumentations for better understanding.
- Basically for DMLT students.
- Updated charts, tables and images.
- Easy and simple language.
Clinical pathology supports the diagnosis of disease using laboratory testing of blood and other bodily fluids, tissues, and microscopic evaluation of individual cells. Hematology is the study of blood in health and disease. It includes problems with the red blood cells, white blood cells, platelets, blood vessels, bone marrow, lymph nodes, spleen, and the proteins involved in bleeding and clotting (hemostasis and thrombosis). Blood banking refers to the process of collecting, separating, and storing blood.
ISBN: 9789387077447 YEAR: 2019 EDITION:2019 BINDING: Paperback PUBLISHER: VPD AUTHOR:DR.Payal Soan