- Explain the concept of child health, the principles underlying child care and trends in pediatric nursing.
- Describe the normal growth and development of children, so as to recognize deviations from normal health.
- Demonstrate skill in meeting the needs of the sick as well as healthy children.
- Include syllabus according to INC for GNM course.
- Easy concepts and simple language.
- Include glossary at the end of the book (English to Hindi).
- Consist important questions for competitive exams.
- Updated charts and images.